All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘Antonio’s Gelato’ within this policy are deemed to refer to Capistrello Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates. All references to our ‘site’ mean this website.
Antonio’s Gelato is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand how we use and protect the information you provide to us.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018, the data controller is Capistrello Limited (Company Registration No. 08592628), 9 The Strand, Exmouth, Devon EX8 1AB.
The information we collect from you
We collect personal data about you when you:
- Contact us through our website
- Purchase or make payments for any of our products or services
The personal data collected in the above manner may include your:
- Full name
- Postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Payment details
How we use your information
We collect information about you so that we can:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us
- Process any orders for goods and / or services which you make with us
- Assist you with your queries in relation to our business
- Conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- Help detect and prevent fraud
- Improve our products and services.
We shall only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How we keep your data secure
To protect your information we have policies and procedures in place to make sure that:
- Only authorised personnel can access the information
- Information is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner
- All systems that can access the information have the necessary security measures and technologies in place
All employees receive the necessary training and resources to ensure they understand their responsibilities in relation to all of our policies and procedures.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information
- Request corrections and make updates to your personal information
- Request the erasure of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
- Request to opt out of any marketing
For your security, we may need to verify your identity before we process your instructions.
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.